Monday 31 December 2012

My Instagram Year in Review: 2012

So 2012 is finally over and I am not ready to step into eleventh grade.
I'm still extremely lazy and totally crappy with my studying and everything.



Lets take a trip down memory lane, shall we?

6th of January: From when we went to Bangladesh in December/January, last summer. At my aunty's dad's bungalow in the countryside.
4th of February: Moving houses from Quakers Hill. Clearly pissed off here.
11th of April: Visiting the One Direction store the day after they were on Sunrise. Good times.
14th of April: Failure of my dip dyed hair. Lets not go into that.
22nd of April: First time I had made face to face contact with my friends aka Vanessa and Emily, from Quakers Hill.
6th of May: Swimming in comic books. Thank God for Free Comic Book Day.
14th of May: First Lush purchases. It was here that the obsession began. 
28th of May: Last sports carnival. Ever. And the tears stream, down my face.
17th of June: Sydney Supanova dressed as a school girl - kinda. Booyah though.
22nd of June: Meeting fouseytube/Yousef Erakat after the I Came So Far Sydney show with Noura, Sharmin and Rameen.
24th of June: Born This Way Ball with the family. I have no idea what made me dress like this, but my first concert was flipping crazy.
10th of July: Getting my kickass birthday presents from my friends. So great to be honest.
14th of July: SMASH with Ayesha and Sabrina. Free photobooth!
21st of August: School Eid Festival with Sabrina and Ayesha. Probably the most symmetrical photo you'll find of me ever.
25th of August: First sixteenth of the year themed fire and ice. Happy Birthday, Ayesha! xx
9th of September: Second sixteenth of the year themed masquerade. Happy Birthday, Sabrina! xx
6th of October: Fourth sixteenth of the year themed 50s fashion. Happy Birthday, Baby Payne! xx
13th of October: Cirque du Soleil with the family. Flipping great.
19th of October: Volunteering with Sabrina on Pink Ribbon Day in North Sydney. I got the worst ballet flat tan ever.
20th of October: Citybound day out with Rameen, Ayesha and Sabrina. First visit to American Apparel and lots and lots of fun.
27th of October: Alexa Chung. Enough said.
4th of November: My Alexa Chung outfit. Beanie from Rubi. Clubmasters from ASOS. Dress from Cotton On. Knee highs from Country Road. Shoes from Rubi.
7th/8th of November: Last gala days. Ever.
9th of November: Formal day with Noura! Dress from ASOS.
29th of November: Coming back from the last day of school to this. First pair of Doc Martens. Hells yeah.
7th of December: Kreayshawn following me on Twitter was a pretty big deal, okay?
13th of December: The day I cut my ombré off. Thank God for that.
25th of December: Matthew Mitcham for Christmas. Oh yeah.
26th of December: The Easy Jean is in my possession. Boxing Day!
29th of December: Westfield Miranda with Sabrina. Free tea from T2 and Moochi!



So that was my year in review.
Pretty eventful year and you got to finally see my face.

I guess I'll see you guys next year, but before I leave, here are my two favourite triple j Like a Versions and a recording of my Born This Way Ball show. Just for fun.

Settle Down (Kimbra Cover) by City and Colour
Sing It Back (Moloko Cover) by Last Dinosaurs
Born This Way Ball, Sydney, 24/6/12

Happy New Year!
- Yasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment