Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Well, my Christmas was pretty interesting.
After waking up from a pretty topsy-turvy night - not fun, to be honest - I played Subway Surfers in the bathroom for half an hour so I could prolong my little sister giving me my present, because she does this thing where all the wants to do is kiss my cheek and ugh, lets not.
I eventually got off my butt and my sister picked a gift from the back of this huge pile of gifts underneath our Christmas tree my sister made (we don't really celebrate Christmas, but gifts to each other and extended family are fun so makeshift tree ftw)
And then handed it to me and it had this awesome ass card with the Fantastic Foursome on the front and... actually, here are some photos from my card.
Fantastic Foursome on the front, Kickthestickz in the middle with some annoying Comic Sans greeting and then two answers to two questions I asked Dan Howell once on his YouNow, my reply from Chris Kendall and my reply from Matthew Mitcham.
My Christmas card was pretty cool, but to be honest, the Christmas card I made for my sister was better. Haha.

My present had this on the front too. A reference to the TAI TV Christmas episode - aka one of my favourites.

Anyway, here's my fantabulous gift that my sister and mum bought me.
I love Matthew Mitcham! He's funny, adorable and always positive on life. I'm so excited to read this. I've only gotten in a few pages because I've been a bit busy, but I'll read this for sure. Ah!

After a Christmas shower with some Snow Fairy, I went to my mum's cousin's house and had lunch with my Filo family. We watched Pitch Perfect, my third time and I'm not stopping, and at the complication, we went downstairs to open some presents.
I got a wallet, a notebook, a pencil case, chocolate and ten bucks. Pretty coolio, in my opinion.

After watching UP and playing Subway Surfers for an hour and a half - never trust a Filipino when they say half an hour NEVER - we left for home.


So now I'm here, writing this, recapping my day. I was going to take a Christmas selfie, but I changed and I'm not changing back.
All in all, my day was great and I can't complain.

I hope all you guys had a fabulous Christmas and got all the presents you wanted and more!

Merry Christmas, everybody!
- Yasmin x

P.S. Sorry for all the crappy iPhone-quality pictures! My dad went overseas a few days ago and took the camera. For the next few weeks, my digital camera is probably the best quality you'll get. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment