Tuesday 11 December 2012

December Dangerfield Haul

So on Sunday, I went to Dangerfield and picked myself up a lot of stuff.
And when I say a lot. I mean quite a lot.



Here's the stuff I bought (in an attempt to be somehow artistic and original)-

The shirts on a portable clothes rack in the hallway. An attempt to be artistic.
Donut. T-Shirt. Not mine. My sister's taking this one. 
Unicorn Sandwich. Baseball shirt. I don't care what anyone says - this one's mine.
Retro Boom Box. Baseball shirt. Definitely mine.
Peace Hand. Baseball shirt. Mine too.
News Cat. T-Shirt. Sharing this one because it's kinda cute.
Three new pairs of stockings... YAY! (the last pair of stockings are kind of unclear, scroll down to see what the stockings are ooooooooooh)
U.S. of A. One leg is the stars and the other leg is, obviously, the stripes. I told my parents that these are for my future Telephone Lady Gaga costume - but they're actually for the days I feel like I want to go all Americano. Whatever.
 Love Me Spotty. The patterns on these are actually grippy - like they feel like rubber, which means that when I use them I can't slide around on the tiles or whatever, but they're cute. I really like them.
Wingdings. Oh my. I'm so excited to use these. Saw them and may or may not have told my mum I was planning to get these until I got to the counter.
They're not out of the inner packaging because my mum would tell me off because I have lots of stockings lying around. ):



Some totally crap photos that I took like two hours ago because I felt that I really needed to get a post on here. I was supposed to actually do a miniature clothing photo shoot outside, but it started raining and it was windy and it was really bad.

I'm proud of everything I bought. I love buying stuff from Dangerfield because, other than Cotton On, who stocks all my basics, and sometimes Dotti, this place has way too much awesome stuff. It's quite expensive but I got all this on sale (BONUS) so booyah!

The shirts are all Pulp Kitchen and so are the stockings, except for the Love Me Spotty ones, which are Coo Ca Choo.

The female Dangerfield website is linked here. Dangerfield stocks for males as well and is definitely worth a look at.

x Yasmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment