Sunday 25 November 2012

20th of October Haul/Sorry I Wasn't Around

Hi guys!

I kind of forgot to update this blog for a while, because I had no time (and maybe because I might of forgotten not really okay maybe I did

I'll quickly update you on what happened in my life since then. 

Alexa Chung replied to me on Twitter.

Basically that's it.

I cried when I saw this tweet in my mentions. I couldn't stop shaking, because I was so happy.


So on to my purchases from that one day I went to the city, aka the previous post.

Here's a picture of all my purchases and stuff.


Left to right - Clockwise: Two rolls of gift wrapping from Typo, Hello Kitty sailor iPhone case, Tigger iPhone case, Unlucky for Dirt soap from Lush, Times Square mug from Typo, purple stockings from Rubi, gray beret from Rubi, a stamp that says "tweetworthy" from Typo, three document clips from Typo, Snow Fairy from Lush, Legalize LA & Pantytime lip gloss from American Apparel and Ocean Salt sample from Lush.

I spent a bit less than 40 bucks that day and I was extremely pleased with everything that I bought - even if I did buy two extra iPhone cases (making that 7 cases, I think) and bought another mug that I didn't need.

I have no idea why I wrote this post, but all I suggest is for you to go check out Typo and possibly it's sibling stores (I've never heard that one before); Cotton On and Rubi, because not only is that stuff cheap, but it's well worth it.


As the holidays are approaching, I will definitely be blogging a lot.
Expect a Christmas/birthday/all year round wishlist because those are fun and I like new stuff.

Exams are tomorrow! Wish me luck!

x Yasmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment